You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Constantine Vafidis

Front desk staff was a little rude, but over all visit was fine. Then I heard he frequents bars nights before working and has engaged in innaproppriate acts with students. Definitely not the type of "professional" I would trust with my health! Will not be back.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

He never admits when he's wrong. He needs to get over his ego.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr. V is now practicing in East Providence at his own private practice/urgent care facility. It's on Warren Ave. I have been there several times and think he is wonderful, and I am extremely picky with my docs as I have a number of health issues. Bright, communicative and empathetic.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Dr. Vafidis is a great doctor. Unfortunately when I called for an appointment, he left the practice with Dr. Scott. Does anyone know where Dr. Vafidis is now practicing? I would like to follow him to his new practice.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

In my opinion, Dr. Vafidis is a wonderful doctor. He is our family physician. I am not a health care provider but have been a medical transcriptionist for over 30 years and Dr. Vafidis is a true patient advocate. He will always do what is in the best interest of his patients. He is extremely knowledgeable and well versed. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr. Vafidis epitomizes what a doctor should be! Professional, thoughtful, respectful, intelligent and unbelievably caring. He made me feel like family every time I visited the office to see him. Not only is he a great doctor, but he is an even better person!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Constantine Vafidis for over 2 years and I must say he is the best primary care doctor I have ever had. He is very knowledgable and demonstrates great level of professionalism and patience. I would highly recommend him as a primary care physician.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

I'm surprised that there are some negative reviews of Dr. Vafidis. I have been with Atmed Primary Care since Dr. Greg, and Dr. V was my 4th doctor there. Although the transition from doctor to doctor there was always a process that aggravated me, I was so happy to finally have a doctor that I completely trusted. When I learned at my last visit that he was leaving, I was horrified! However, he invited me to his new practice and I will most definitely be following with him. I never waited to be seen at his office and was always treated with the utmost respect. I read a couple reviews that said he doesn't listen/rushes exams. He definitely doesn't linger in the rooms, but he has never walked away from me if I told him I had one more question. So I'm not quite understanding of where that person's logic or experience came from. I'm not entirely sure what goes on behind closed doors in that office, but for some reason, they can't seem to get a physician to stay for more than 3 years. I wish them the best of luck, as I believe they will need it without him there.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Will take the time to talk to you and address all medical issues. He is young, cutting edge, and was recruited by Warren Alpert Brown University medical school as a clinical instructor. I referred my husband and my parents ! I feel sooooo safe under his care. I recommend him 100% unequivocally. Dr. V diagnosed with something that my previous doctor missed, I am so thankful. Thank you Dr. V!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Dr. Constantine Vafidis's Credentials

Harvard-Pilgrim

Updates

• A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Front desk staff was a little rude, but over all visit was fine. Then I heard he frequents bars nights before working and has engaged in innaproppriate acts wit..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He never admits when he's wrong. He needs to get over his ego. "

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. V is now practicing in East Providence at his own private practice/urgent care facility. It's on Warren Ave. I have been there several times and think he ..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Vafidis is a great doctor. Unfortunately when I called for an appointment, he left the practice with Dr. Scott. Does anyone know where Dr. Vafidis is now p..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In my opinion, Dr. Vafidis is a wonderful doctor. He is our family physician. I am not a health care provider but have been a medical transcriptionist for o..."

November 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Vafidis epitomizes what a doctor should be! Professional, thoughtful, respectful, intelligent and unbelievably caring. He made me feel like family every tim..."

October 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Constantine Vafidis for over 2 years and I must say he is the best primary care doctor I have ever had. He is very knowledgable an..."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Definitely the best doc I have seen in 20 years!! I feel like my health is in the hands of a truly trusted and dedicated doctor , what more could I ask for!"

October 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm surprised that there are some negative reviews of Dr. Vafidis. I have been with Atmed Primary Care since Dr. Greg, and Dr. V was my 4th doctor there. Alth..."

October 16, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3420488'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.8

February 6, 2014