Ratings for Dr. Constantine Vafidis

Dr. V is now practicing in East Providence at his own private practice/urgent care facility. It's on Warren Ave. I have been there several times and think he is wonderful, and I am extremely picky with my docs as I have a number of health issues. Bright, communicative and empathetic.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Dr. Vafidis is a great doctor. Unfortunately when I called for an appointment, he left the practice with Dr. Scott. Does anyone know where Dr. Vafidis is now practicing? I would like to follow him to his new practice.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

In my opinion, Dr. Vafidis is a wonderful doctor. He is our family physician. I am not a health care provider but have been a medical transcriptionist for over 30 years and Dr. Vafidis is a true patient advocate. He will always do what is in the best interest of his patients. He is extremely knowledgeable and well versed. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr. Vafidis epitomizes what a doctor should be! Professional, thoughtful, respectful, intelligent and unbelievably caring. He made me feel like family every time I visited the office to see him. Not only is he a great doctor, but he is an even better person!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Constantine Vafidis for over 2 years and I must say he is the best primary care doctor I have ever had. He is very knowledgable and demonstrates great level of professionalism and patience. I would highly recommend him as a primary care physician.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Definitely the best doc I have seen in 20 years!! I feel like my health is in the hands of a truly trusted and dedicated doctor , what more could I ask for!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

I'm surprised that there are some negative reviews of Dr. Vafidis. I have been with Atmed Primary Care since Dr. Greg, and Dr. V was my 4th doctor there. Although the transition from doctor to doctor there was always a process that aggravated me, I was so happy to finally have a doctor that I completely trusted. When I learned at my last visit that he was leaving, I was horrified! However, he invited me to his new practice and I will most definitely be following with him. I never waited to be seen at his office and was always treated with the utmost respect. I read a couple reviews that said he doesn't listen/rushes exams. He definitely doesn't linger in the rooms, but he has never walked away from me if I told him I had one more question. So I'm not quite understanding of where that person's logic or experience came from. I'm not entirely sure what goes on behind closed doors in that office, but for some reason, they can't seem to get a physician to stay for more than 3 years. I wish them the best of luck, as I believe they will need it without him there.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Will take the time to talk to you and address all medical issues. He is young, cutting edge, and was recruited by Warren Alpert Brown University medical school as a clinical instructor. I referred my husband and my parents ! I feel sooooo safe under his care. I recommend him 100% unequivocally. Dr. V diagnosed with something that my previous doctor missed, I am so thankful. Thank you Dr. V!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Dr. Vafidis had a very rough start in his present position. He was quick to judge, arrogant and brash, in my opinion. It is imperative that doctors learn to keep their egos in check; this young man, at least to me, didn't seem to have that quality. He comes across as very impressed with himself. His mentor, Dr. Scott, has been in practice 3X as long as Dr. Vafidis, and yet he will still say "I'm sorry" if he made a misjudgment regarding a patients condition or tests ordered. In my opinion, Dr. Vafidis couldn't choke out those 2 littel words if his life depended on it. He is very young and needs to gain emotional maturity and insight into how he is perceived by patients. I heard that he is opening up his own practice at the end of 2014, and I do not feel guilty about stating that I, for one, will NOT miss him.

Submitted August 6, 2014

I like my doctor Vafidis. He answers on my questions and takes time to go over my results. he smiles and is happy and he is very intelligent. I have fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome chronic migraines, chronic insomnia, underactive thyroid and breathing problems. I was released from my thyroid doctor. He said my thyroid was fine the dose of 88mcg. Dr. Vafidis check it and found it was still not at the right dose. I am able to walk up two flights of stairs for the first time in one and a half years. P.S. He resembles Elvis !!!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014