Ratings for Dr. Casey E. Mccain

Rude and unprofessional. Worst I have ever seen. I was a new patient and will NOT go back. I came in as a prepared and informed patient, having a list of issues I wanted to get scheduled. Very condescending staff acted like I wanted to have everything done THAT visit. When I told McCain that my appointment was 30 minutes ago, she was very rude and defensive saying "I saw you as soon as it was my turn. " I only came there because I had to have a primary doctor refer me. I am definitely changing my primary doctor. This place is awful. The attitude of this doctor made me wonder if she is REALLY an MD? Unreal.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

I was quite pleased with my initial experience with Dr. McCain and her staff. The staff were friendly, attentive and professional. Upon meeting with Dr. McCain, she took time with me, seemed to listen and I didn't feel rushed. They were very responsive with all follow up concerns, too!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

This has to be the worst place I have gone too. First off, they gave me the incorrect insurance amount I owed so I had to call my insurance while in the office to correct it. I was there at my appt. time and was not seen til 2 hours later! THe office wasn't even busy. Dr. McCain was very unfriendly and had no bedside manner. She seemed to not care at all about me or my issues I had. I will NOT be going back.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

Dr. Casey E. Mccain's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 2008)