Ratings for Dr. Kristin Satow

As a retired Chiropractor I have found my relationship with Dr. Satow to be a blessing. She listens and gives a damn about my well being. As a retired health care professional the hardest thing for me to do is relinquish power in my health care decisions. With her it is easy because she has my best interests at heart.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

I am a new patient to Dr. Satow, but none the less she was very personable and pleasant. She changed my outlook on my diagnosis and is very supportive. I used to always dread going to the doctors office but I look forward to them. Thank you Dr. Satow for being a great doctor and a great person.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

Before seeing Dr. Kristin Satow I had been with my doctor for about 20 years I moved to northern California for my job and had to change doctors. Meeting and choosing Dr. Satow was a very good choice she listen to you and helps you to understand. She is a great doctor and my children now go to her. She really understood when I ask about weight loss and she is the reason I decided to do the gastric bypass surgery because I know she will support my decision and help me along the way. If anyone were to ask I would recommend her in a heart beat. Thank you Dr. Satow for being a strong person and helping keep us healthy...

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

Dr. Satow took time to really talk to me on my first appointment which probably put her behind for the day. She talks to you instead of down to you and when I didn't want a certain test, she respected my wishes and said that I controlled my care.It was a preventative test and she just discussed with me why I should have it but she totally respected when I said no. I have had sooo many doctors talk to me like I am an idiot and try to ram tests and treatments down my throat. She is such a refreshing change from the norm!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

Dr Kristin Satow took me on as a new patient and our first visit was great, we got to know each other and my illness. She sat there and listen to me before making any decisions to treat me, I thought that was pretty neat, she made me feel like a person and not a number.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2012

I found the Dr. to be very personable and attentive. She has ordered Rx and appt.s with specialist right away. All in all very pleased.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

Dr. Kristin Satow's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)

Avmed