Ratings for Dr. Mohamed M. Abdelmoula

Pleasant doctor with good knowledge, does his best to help his patient

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

I injured my hand on December 31 of 2014. I go into the office on January 2 of 2015. My hand is clearly injured as can be seen from immobilizer I have on my hand. The front staff did not want to schedule me until Monday January 5, prolonging the amount of time I have with the injury. I decide to wait until the Monday in good hopes. The Monday of the appointment I go in with much attitude being given from the staff and a little from the Doctor himself. When he finally saw me, I told him about how I came in on Friday (January 2) about three times. He responded each time saying "Oh, well your insurance didn't come into effect until the 1st." Towards the end of the visit the Doctor was suggesting what I should do. In an attempt to reassure myself of the advice the doctor was suggesting, I asked a question to which he immediately responded saying "You are not listening to me." Overall, really bad service here. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015