Ratings for Dr. George F. Leydon

My first visit to a doctor upon relocating to Wisconsin. Very nice experience, Dr. Leydon was on time and took much time to get to know my medical history. Was responsive to my requests. Very nice experience considering I've not had pleasant experiences in the past with physicians. I appreciated the quality of my first visit

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I couldn't be happier with the care I receive from Dr. Leydon.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Dr. Leydon is one of the best physicians I have seen. He is amazing in his knowledge and willing to stop and listen about anything and refer me. I can't imagine what more I could ask for from a primary physician. His communication is always clear and concise and follow-ups are always followed up on. He does run a little late but I have always attributed that to his willingness to take those extra few minutes with his patients ... seems a reasonable trade off to me.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I have seen Doc Laydon probably 15 times over the past three years and have been 100% satisfied with the outcome of each visit. He takes the time to explain everything thoroughly and offers his expertise and what needs to be done. He will order tests to rule out certain things and to confirm what he has diagnosed. I would rate this doctor and GHC as A-ONE.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Dr. Leydon is phenomenal at his job! I have had several medical issues over the past 10 months and he is willing to take a little extra time to ensure we cover all of my concerns. He's fantastic with following up with lab results - almost always following up same day (when available). He is notorious for running behind, but I truly believe that is due to him putting in the extra effort to make sure he's addressing all of your concerns. I have and will continue recommending him to others!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Every time I have seen Dr. Leydon, I have left satisfied. He answers my questions and diagnosis my problem. Nothing negative about this doctor or the staff

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

This doctor is always late, late, late. Also, has is very abrupt. My first appointment with him he walked in the door and stated right away, "They didn't give us very much time so I will try to fit in what I can". This was unbelievable since this was my first time and I had some concerns. We, as employees, were forced to go to Group Health Cooperative due to the company we work for because they bid the best price. I was with Physicians Plus before and I can not say enough good things about that insurance. Also, GHC has one Urgent Care that is listed in the middle of downtown Madison. You would think they would have one located on the Eastside of Madison and one on the Westside of Madison as large as the city and surrounding area's are. Also, if you need Mammograms they offer them at their Fish Hatchery location. So if I go to a clinic that is right down the road from me for my healthcare I still need to drive to the other location for any of those type of tests. I hate GHC but can't afford to do out of pocket for the other one with the large deductible. Many of my coworkers dislike this insurance and physicians they have dealt with.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr. George F. Leydon's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2008)

Ameritas