Ratings for Dr. Kara L. Fausch

I told her about what problems/symptoms I was having and she asked me what she should do about it. I thought that was why I was at the doctor.. so you could tell me what I should do, not the patient telling the doctor what to do.. very odd. switched PCP promptly.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

She is arrogant, sarcastic, and a bit of a know it all for someone with so little experience. I did not feel she cared about me as a person, but rather was about treating statistics. I did not appreciate being talked down to as if her obtaining an MD made her superior. It was obvious she enjoyed being able to control my situation as opposed to being an advocate for my needs.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Would not help me, didn't care about my problem at all.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr. does not work with patients only directs them as she sees fit. Look for a Dr. that works with you as a prtner in your health care not as a dictator. She will not answer questions or provide assistance unless you pay for a visit. I dont go to the Dr. much and she is a great example why.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012

Dr. Kara L. Fausch's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)

Molina