Ratings for Dr. Kendra E. Unger

Puts you at ease with her friendly, outgoing personality. Excellent listener and takes plenty of time to talk with you. Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

I see Dr. Unger for acupuncture and she is a wonderful doctor. She is very considerate, dedicated, kind, and attentive. I would highly recommend her as a family medicine practitioner and as a medical acupuncturist.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

Dr Unger is the best! My wife and I both go to her. She is very understanding, very caring, and always goes the extra mile to take care of us. We couldn't ask for a better doctor!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Dr. Unger is a very good doctor. I like her a lot! She is very nice, and if you don't want a lot of screening, she understands. She is in no way condescending or mean. She is the only doctor I would go to at WVU Family Medicine. I hope she stays a very long time!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

Very talented physician, she has the best bedside mannerism. Dr. Unger takes time to explain things to her patients and even takes a few moments to pick a phone up, call and check up on her patients. I am a nurse and I have to say, I am so very impressed with Dr. Unger as a physician and a woman. Thank you for being such a caring, thoughtful, courteous and knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Dr. Kendra E. Unger's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)

Oxford