Ratings for Dr. Sharon T. Wilks

Bright, bright, bright! Of course you want that in any doctor and Dr Wilks is just so smart, informed, and up to date on treatments etc. Patients are not given black or white treatment plans but individualized treatment plans....plans that fit YOU. As much as anything I love the fact that I can sit and talk with her as comfortably as if I'm having a conversation with my next door neighbor. Her focus is on YOU, and there is no sense of "rush to get on to the next patient", you see so often in medicine today. If there has been anything positive about getting breast cancer, it has been that I found Dr Wilks to guide me through this mess! She's absolutely fabulous!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2011

Dr. Wilks is the best there is, she was always nice and informative when we met with her for my husbands BMT 17 years ago, we are now many miles away but think of her oftent

flag | Submitted March 3, 2008

The most compassionate and genuine doctor I have ever met. Her staff is not overly friendly or helpful, but they do a thorough job. I adore Dr. Wilks though. It's worth waiting a few extra minutes here and there because you know she is giving personal and detailed service to every single patient.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2007

Dr. Wilks is an excellent doctor. Very compassionate and knowledgeable. Her staff is excellent too. I hope you never need an oncologist, but if you do, this is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2006

Dr. Sharon T. Wilks's Credentials

• Uniformed Services Univ Of The Hlth Sci, Bethesda Md 20814 (Grad. 1986)

Delta Dental