Ratings for Dr. Trent Peppard

I went to Barberton hospital ER with severe sciatic nerve pain. He had me sit on the side of the bed and shoved his hands into my lower back sending me to the floor crying. He then said I was okay and sent me home. Later that night (actually early morning) my husband called the EMS. I was laying on the floor in a fetal position. I was in very, very sever pain. Back in the Barberton ER. Dr. Pepperd came into my room and asked in a not so nice way "what are you doing back?). Stomped out of the room and the next thing I knew I was being admitted to a patient room.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Went in for severe back pain. This guy didn't even examine me. listened to my breathing and told me to take a drug that i told him i CAN NOT take. HORRIBLE patient care. Didn't listen to ANYTHING i said and rolled his eyes at me about 20 times in 10 minutes! NEVER go to this guy! TERRIBLE DOCTOR. What happened to patient first??

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017