Ratings for Dr. Gretchen M. Kreizenbeck

I had a morning appointment (which did take a few weeks to get), and waited for about 45 minutes to see the doctor. She was apologetic for the delay though. She had a kind demeanor, but I could not help but feel that she was trying to make up for lost time by rushing through the appointment (she was in the room for about 3-5 minutes I would say). She did not ask me what products I've used in the past for my condition (which kind of bothered me because she prescribed me something I've already used & when I told her this she didn't even ask if it worked or not). I feel she was too fast to prescribe & didn't ask enough about my history or give me a few options for treatment. The experience might have been better on a morning where she wasn't so rushed. However, I wasn't too impressed with the experience or the office.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

Dr. K is wonderful. I have a very complex case that involves many Drs. She is the only one of many that is taking her valuable time to research and see my case through! She even takes the time to contact you personally just to update you. Something her staff could do. I wish she was more than a dermatologist because I would see her and only her! She is a fantastic doctor! Her staff is very helpful and professional. Always a pleasure to visit this office.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

I had a terrible case of jock itch that was very embarassing.She was very caring and After only a few trips all was cleared up.Thanks Doc

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

Dr. Gretchen M. Kreizenbeck's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Top Hospitals in Danbury, CT