Dr. Kristoffer Ryan De Lara

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kristoffer Ryan De Lara

I have never felt better about a doctors office and visit ever. I loved everyone from the person who answered the phone to th doctor I saw. Dr. De Laura was awesome.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2019

Dr. de Lara and Brittany are amazing. They are so compassionate and understanding of my pain, and the care I have received from them makes my quality of life so much better.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Dr. DeLara and his staff are very professional, caring and most of all that they will help me achieve success in getting me well. I look forward to my future treatment and getting better!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

I will highly recommend this place to all who have pain issue,the staff are very professional as well as my Doctor

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

I receive good service at this nspc I will tell anyone that needs to come here very nice

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Dr. DeLara really helps me. I had injections last year that helped for a long time. Now I have pain in a different area. I am coming back for trigger point injection and he gave me a muscle relaxant and pain meds. I can now do more stretches with the minimal pain.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

I felt so much better after the appointment. We had a plan in place and I felt hopeful.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

My experience with this facility has always been excellent.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

I'm very happy with everyone here. Not just the staff but the patients a?are nice. The services is great the staff are very nice ladies. My level of pain has been really bad but when I talked to the doctor he listened. Not just rushed though talking to you but listened. I'm glad that I can come and feel good about being here. I told my god daughter about Spine and Pain Management. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

Super wonderful doctor, very through and doesn't over prescribe medications!!! He is awesome and I only use this facility for injections and treatment via non-narcotic methods.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Dr. Kristoffer Ryan De Lara's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Coventry Healthcare