Ratings for Dr. Nancy L. Evans

Being a female myself, it is very important for me to have a female doctor. Dr. Evans is not only the same gender, but a very timely and pleasant woman to be around. Her nurse staff are very quick and friendly, and by the time she arrives for the procedure and I am just bubbling with happiness. During her visit, I feel at ease and like I can truly trust her. Because she remembers who I am and what I do, I feel she is the best professional in her field for me, it is very impressive. I rarely have to wait for more than 10 minutes, so glad I found this diamond in the ruff. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2014

This is my way, nothing else seemed quite right, thanks for all the help, my future is going to be long and healthy.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2013

Can't say enough about Dr. Nancy Evans. Let me first start with the backbone of her office the office staff. They are very nice and pleasant to deal with. Dr. Evans has excellent bedside manner. Compassion and confidence are the words that come to mind. My family and I are very happy with Doctors care and would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013