Ratings for Dr. Mylinh T. Vo

Dr. Vo often was late to my appointments, kept the appointments short, did not follow up on processes she stated she would do, contradicted her advice multiple times in a visit, would many times not call back with test results for multiple weeks, would not be able to fit me in in a timely manner, would disregard my symptoms and act as if the problem was in my head. She misdiagnosed a number of issues. She gave me a "talking to" for going to another doctor for an issue after she suggested I go to another doctor for that issue, then had to back peddle when I reminded her of her recommendation. She starts out gung-ho, but when the symptoms and issues are complex, she loses interest and do not immediately respond to her treatments, she falls down on the job. She often asked me how increasing fruit is going after many times telling me to cut out fruit altogether because of my condition - and other similar contradictions. I have looked elsewhere for care and am much happier elsewhere.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

I left the doctor's office very confused and concern. She was not able to provide a clear understanding of my medical condition. Now searching for a more experience doctor to provide answers.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2014