Ratings for Dr. Jon F. Manjarris

My mother has osteoporosis. The first time we saw Dr Manjarris was when she passed out and broke her wrist in 2006. She was in the hospital with my brother and I at her side. I watched in horror as he skillfully pulled her hand out & down (it looked like a candy cane or a chicken neck) to reset it... I still have dreams to this day...lol. She was 79 and I was scared. But the Dr. was calming and reassuring, probably laughing at me on the inside, but he had a look of confidence that restored my lack. He did surgery and she's had no problems with it. Then a little over a year ago she passed out in the bathroom and broke her arm just above the elbow. When Dr Manjarris arrived at Drs Regional, I was relieved to see him as was Mom. Some Drs insist on milking Medicare, but not him. We both knew she needed surgery and pins again, so he was willing to cut to the chase instead of seeing how it would go with a splint, etc... Beautiful results and he set it while she was under. He's the best!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

What a great Doctor I had my Shoulder worked on in 1997 and I have not had a problem,very nice polite and smart he did a great job I would go back to him in a heartbeat he gets straight to the point and does his job well. To bad all doctors are not like him.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2006

Dr. Jon F. Manjarris's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1978)

Kaiser-Permanente