Ratings for Dr. Zakia Lachgar

Dr. Bourhila is such a dedicated Doctor, she really listens to you and takes the time to understand your condition, very professional and always punctual. She has consolidated my new path to health.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Dr. Bourhila, I just want to say thank you for everything you have done for me for the past 1 1/2 yrs. Acupuncture & your knowledge of health, has completely changed my life, this coming from someone who when I first came to see you, was seriously @ wits end dealing with so many levels of pain from fibromyalgia to osteoarthritis, just to mention a few of many ailments....today feel amazing. Amazing to the point where you have given me a 2nd chance @ life. Without being relatively pain-free, I wouldn't have the chance to run 3-5k obstacle runs & a 1/2 marathon this year. I owe you more than words can say. Thank you....your forever fan!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Great doctor! The herbal medicine she prescribed me worked fabulously. My hormone balance was fixed and I got my period for the first time in six months thanks to her. She's caring and very knowledgeable, would recommend.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

Dr. Zakia Lachgar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Zakia's focus is to learn about the patient’s constitution and condition, and to restore health using the safest, yet most effective natural methods in medicine. The Dr’s unique Therapeutic approach blends Western and classical Chinese herbal medicine with dietary and digestive support, acupuncture, homeopathy, relaxation and restoration practices, as well as a gentle on-going coaching in healthy lifestyle and attitudinal choices/changes.

• French