Ratings for Dr. Tia Trivisonno

I have seen Dr. Tia Trivisonno on and off for over 2 1/2 years. I was extremely impressed with her ability to listen to my health concerns and to guide me on a path to healing and wellness. I first came to her for a pain I had in my thigh for over two years. I was previously told by another Dr. I should have test for a whole list of debilitating illnesses with less than favorable outcomes relying on a lifetime of medication. After the first visit, I felt 80% BETTER. My leg is no longer giving me pain. I have also seen her for digestive, women's health and nutrition issues. I feel extremely confident in her care. I find her to be well grounded in her medicial background and the advise she gives. She has helped me work through not only physical pain but emotional and mental stress as well. She is a wonderful, passionate Naturopathic Doctor. I am fortunate to have found her.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Dr. Trivisonno is very kind. She gives great advice when a patient is discussing emotional and logistical issues with her. Dr. Trivisonno's NAET acupuncture treatments are very good and powerful and eliminate many allergies.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

First you have to share an old tiny, smelly waiting room with patients for 3 other doctors outside of holistic MD. very expensive , 3 visits of 50 minutes cost $864.she had me placing empty bottles of supplements on my belly and tested the "energy field" to see if I still need to take the vitamin. She put me on a very restrictive diet to get rid of bacteria in my GI system. After a week and losing 7 pounds I decided I can not be on such a diet; considering I weighed 92 pounds to begin with. Nothing was individualized in her treatment and she was not able to listen to me. She was all about the recipe for what she thought she was treating. She had me on high doses of 2 herbs that I could not tolerate, suffering from nausea, inability to eat, and bathroom problems.She also discussed her personal life with me which was extremely inappropiate. telling me that she is on the same diet for a very long time etc.think before you are willing to fork out almost 1,000 dollars for nothing.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014