Ratings for Dr. Arturo C. Arauzo

I have been going to Dr. Arauzo for a number of years now and he has helped me thru so many crisis. I cannot imagine having to face life without him. He literally saved my life as I was suicidal about 8 yrs. ago. I then was diagnosed with an auto-immune disease, have had to have numerous surgeries, and I am facing many more. He has helped me every step of the way. He has also helped me to take those steps to getting better. I started out going twice a week and now I go once a month. I cannot say enough about this great man. Additionally, he acts a sorta a mediator of all my numerous doctors and he helps explain to me in English what is going on. Martha, his assistant, is such a dear and always has a smile for you.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

Dr. Arauzo is one of the most helpful and intelligent people I know. He tells you what is going to help you get better not tell you what you want to hear. He is a true doctor who is there to work on the issue you are facing, not there to be your friend or have social hour. He helped me so much.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

This doctor dropped me, but was to scared to tell me in person. He had his staff mail me a letter instead. The psychologist in his office (Mary Ann Watson) tries to force her religion on you. She also admitted in one session that she takes ativan on a regular basis, (a drug that you should only be on short term.) The billing is horrible also. They told me what insurance would pay, and then I paid the rest, only to get a bill in the mail for over 700.00. I think they should taste their own medicine and go see a doctor that helps other doctors who are mentally ill.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2008

Dr. Arturo C. Arauzo's Credentials

• Loma Linda Univ Sch Of Med, Loma Linda Ca 92350 (Grad. 1982)

MSP/BC Med