Ratings for Dr. U. Dell L. Bernstein

I'm lost without him I wish I could talk to him about who I should see as a doc now that he is gone.. You are the best I miss you

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I have been going to see Dr. B for 30 years and he has been the best. He refers me for issues not related to OB because he knows all the "great" doctors. He is very knowledgeable and makes you feel very comfortable. He has let me look through the microscope to see what was going on with me, he gives me suggestions on different medications or natural fixes. He has taught me everything about my female issues and makes me feel comfortable about asking him questions. I would suggest him to anyone looking for a great female doctor. I can also call him after hours if I am having a problem and he will give me advice on what to do. He is a gem and should be nominated for a top doctor award.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Dr. B is a great doctor. He delivered both me and my sister, and has when the time has come he has taken care of both of our gynecological needs. He is an exceptional man who will bend over backwards to help, and he does keep up to date with current technologies and practices.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

Very exceptional customer care. Very supportive and friendly doctor.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

Dr. U. Dell L. Bernstein's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1962)