Ratings for Dr. Michael J. St. Peter

I cannot say enough great things about Dr. St. Peter. For the past 3 years, I have had eye flare ups of inflammation. Everytime I went to the doctor about it, they told me I had a bacterial infection and sent me on my way with eye drops that didn't work. I stopped going for the flare ups for the longest time. This time I used Dr. St. Peter for the first time. Once he saw me, he immediately recognized the condition as Uveitis and started me on a steroid and eye dilation drop. He also called for me to get blood work done since he was concerned about inflammation. The blood work found I had an auto immune disease and he set me up an appointment with a specialist. Finally I got an answer after 3 years of frustration. I cannot say enough about his bedside manner. He is calm, patient, and he has been continuously concerned about my eye. You can tell he truly cares about his patients. I definitely recommend him!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Dr. St. Peter is great. Very easy to talk with, goes out of his way to provide solutionsand answers. I never felt rushed in any of my appointments and totally at ease in asking questions. His staff is wonderful also. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Great at getting the prescription right the first time! He is also very easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2012

Dr. Michael J. St. Peter's Credentials

• University Of Houston - College Of Optometry (Grad. 2011)

Top Hospitals in Madison, AL