Ratings for Dr. Howard M. Sokoloff

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

I have moved out of state and wish I could find another like Dr. Sokoloff. He is the best I have seen at what he does. about 20 years ago ago my legs and feet were ran over and crushed. My right foot took the brunt of the injuries. It was tricky putting things back together and there were complications. Once Dr Sokoloff even met me at the office from the golf course. He and his staff went above and beyond the call of duty. Three surgeris and a year after seeing him I was up and walking unasisted. 20 some years later my right foot is the least of my worries from the injuries I received. Next time I am in CA I just might stop by and see if he recalls what happend during one operation....

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

I was very very pleased, I was in a crunch with a new job and an unexpected ligament surgery on the right ankle,I was scheduled asap, and was able to start my new job right on schedule!!! Incesion was perfect and I am extremely pleased.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

Fantastic Doctor. He is very personable, caring and an all around excellent surgeon. I have had bunion surgery and it went very well. I just had emergency Achilles surgery and so far it has been as he has predicted it.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2009

The doctor did a bunionectomy on me. The pin moved and he didn't tell me or try to do anything about it. I didn't discover what had happened until another doctor told me what was wrong, then Dr. Sokoloff lied about it.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2009

Dr. Howard M. Sokoloff's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in San Ramon, CA