Ratings for Dr. Jessica N. Dennis

I have bad Astigmatism. I was assured that if my lenses prescription was not correct for me Dr. Dennis would check the prescription. My new glasses were terrible yet I could never get past the receptionist to let Dr. Dennis know. 2 pair of glasses, $500 gone to trash. Dr. Dennis is not knowledgeable on Astigmatism.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Quick, helpful and very knowledgeable. In and out in 15 minutes and couldn't be happier with the result. She's located inside the Costco in Sparks which also makes it very convenient. I was thoroughly please with my appointment and would not trust anyone else with my eyes.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Quick and easy! It was cool to see pictures of my eye too!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

This doctor was very thorough and as I found out later, she schedules her appts. so that she will not be rushed. She could definitely herd more patients through like an assembly line, but this isn't how she rolls. She is willing to accomodate you no matter what your questions and/or vision preferences might be. Andrea, her lone staff member, is efficient, friendly, and very good at anticipating your needs and questions. This is a top notched office and I'd recommend Dr. Dennis to anyone. After my visit, I scheduled my wife's appt, too.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013