Ratings for Dr. Sally Livingstone

Staff and doctor very perky, however, I had the feeling of being "rushed" through. Having worn contact lenses for over 40 years, I have had many eye exams and did not feel that this one was thorough at all. I was asked to get my records from my old eye doctor, something I've never had to do before. She did about a 10 min go- through of looking at an eye chart with different degrees of lense strength, did nothing to asses my astigmatism, did a "picture" of the eye vessels, with a disclaimer that "I don't know if this will work while you are wearing your lenses." When I called a month after having seen the doctor, no one on the staff seemed to have a clear idea of what the steps were in the process to getting me new contact lenses. Reason given, "they never got my records from my old eye doctor." Very questionable since a thorough eye exam would give them information for new contacts - would not recommended this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

VSP 'insurance' used, but not in the list. She is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Wonderful with kids (mine are 6 and 8).

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012