Ratings for Dr. Kelly R. Conway

Dr. Conway is one of the most intelligent people I have ever met. He is incredibly helpful in when it comes to Orthodontics and would never do something he did not believe to be necessary. His staff is very friendly and always greets you with a smile. Dr. Conway explains what he is doing and why it is necessary and always makes sure his patients understand what is happening in their mouth. He is the best at was he does and is very involved in the community and cares for his patients and their futures.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

We had two children receive treatment from Dr. Conway. We also, were very excited to find this skilled doctor. I respect his medical knowledge . Having said that, the office is very hard to work with regarding hidden charges and not being up front about a contract for services. We had paid them over $10,000 and they refused to work with us on a payment plan. We were treated like we were asking for charity. Both Dr. Conway and the office staff were belligerent and condescending. It was a very negative experience.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

We have been so happy with the care our children have received from Dr. Conway and his staff. One of my daughters has arthritis and frequently complained about jaw pain. After only a few months of treatment her jaw pain is gone. We wanted to go with a doctor who is an expert in his field and has an absolute attention to detail. Our children always feel comfortable and at home in the office. I appreciate the time Dr. Conway takes every visit explaining where we are today in treatment and what our future goals will be. We are truly happy to find an orthodontist who is able to give us spectacular results without having to extract our children's' adult teeth.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

DECEPTIVE OFFICE! My wife and I had been given DR.Kelly Conway D.D.S as a last look for the perfect doctor to apply braces to multiple daughters. Previous four Orthodontist had given us a consultation, X-rays and formulated plan for free. Multiple doctors had suggested pulling multiple teeth on one of my daughters. When my wife discussed this with Dr Kelly Richard Conway, he spoke ill of the aforementioned orthodontist indicating "I am mad that they would have the teeth pulled". In the medical profession, we all live in glass houses and there is a certain professional etiquette that must follow. My complaint is that if your not careful you may see a surprise bill in your mailbox. With no formulated plan we received a bill for 50.00. When I called to discuss it the "Office Manager" indicated we would have to come back to pay 240.00 for X-rays and then come back for the plan. No discussion of 50.00 had come up in making the appointment and/or prior to leaving the appointment. BEWARE!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014