Ratings for Dr. John A. Sobieralski

I went ahead with this Dr. to have upper and lower permanent dentures. The cost was $41,000 and they asked for 100% payment up front. I found that a bit unnerving, however, I made the choice to go ahead. I had all the preliminary work done and scheduled my surgery date. Of course, I had to take into account my work schedule, etc. They changed my appointment twice. On the third scheduled date, they cancelled the afternoon before the 7 a.m. surgery date the next day. (I was suppose to be their only appt. that day). They said they would call the next day and reschedule the surgery date yet again. They never called. At 4:45 p.m. that evening I called them. They didn't answer multiple calls, but I left messages and they finally phoned me back. They were unable to provide me with another date. They also were unable to give me any reason for the late cancellation. It was bothersome to say the least. Even the girl, Sandra, who had rescheduled me 3 times wouldn't even call to cancel my final appointment. Understandably, she was too embarrassed. They had someone tell me I hadn't ever even met. For $41,000 I thought it was VERY unprofessional of the doctor to not take the time to call me himself and apologize and make it right. Therefore, I asked for my deposit back and ran. I suggest you do the same.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014