Dr. Nikou Rahbar

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nikou Rahbar

Dr Rahbar finished a dental implant that was started by my out of town dentist. Everything went smooth and seemless and the tooth feels great. Will continue treatment with her

flag | Submitted August 18, 2018

Dr. Rahbar is an amazing dentist! She’s very skilled, has the most beautiful serene office. You will have the best experience!!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

Dr Nikou is like no other dentist.. her bedside manners are unparalleled. She’s also very very knowledgeable in dentistry. Very detailed and thorough.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

I love Dr. Rahbar. I have been going to her for years. She is a very detailed perfectionist, and did an awesome job on my veneers! I'd recommend her to anyone!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

I was referred to Dr.Rahbar by a coworker who recommended I see her for a second opinion. She is professional, thorough and very very sweet. Front desk staff were very helpful and caring. Although I do need some work.. I'm happy and relieved to have found her. Definitely go see her.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Very professional, great dentist, made me feel very comfortable and did a great job on my implants. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

Saw this doctor last year for some crowns and veneers on my front teeth and I had a good experiance. Have recommended her to a few friends and they are happy as well. Will continue to see her in the future.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Dr Rahbar made me feel very comfortable from the moment I met her.. Have been very happy with my experience with her and will continue to see her.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Sweet, caring, gentle and honest. I will never go to anyone else. Dr.Rahbar is very patient and thorough. I highly recommend her! I wish I had found her earlier.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr Nikou Rahbar is a friendly professional that knows what she was doing.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Dr. Nikou Rahbar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal