Ratings for Dr. Nikou Rahbar

I was referred to Dr.Rahbar by a coworker who recommended I see her for a second opinion. She is professional, thorough and very very sweet. Front desk staff were very helpful and caring. Although I do need some work.. I'm happy and relieved to have found her. Definitely go see her.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Very professional, great dentist, made me feel very comfortable and did a great job on my implants. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

Saw this doctor last year for some crowns and veneers on my front teeth and I had a good experiance. Have recommended her to a few friends and they are happy as well. Will continue to see her in the future.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Dr Rahbar made me feel very comfortable from the moment I met her.. Have been very happy with my experience with her and will continue to see her.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Sweet, caring, gentle and honest. I will never go to anyone else. Dr.Rahbar is very patient and thorough. I highly recommend her! I wish I had found her earlier.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr Nikou Rahbar is a friendly professional that knows what she was doing.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

I am deathly afraid of going to the dentist but Dr. Rahbar made me feel so at ease. The staff was so professional and friendly. I was so happy to finally go to a dentist where I didnt have to wait for hours. The Dr. was so knowledgeable and very gentle I didn't feel a thing! Would highly recommend this Dentist!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

I finally found the BEST dentist! I saw Dr Rahbar for the first time and she made me feel so comfortable during my initial visit. she walked me through the step by step procedure of the treatments she recommended. i came back to her to start my dental work. she is very helpful with all my questions. her hands are very light.i know i have to be comfortable enough to go through an extensive work and im very surprised that she was able to calm me down.i recommended her to my friends and they said the same thing. we highly recommend Dr Rahbar!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

I loved Dr. Rahbar! I am new to the San Diego area about a year ago and got referred to her by a friend. Since then I've visited her 3 times, for a crown, fillings, and standard check-up. Every time she made me feel at ease and solved my problem with minimum pain and wait time! Dr. Rahbar clearly knows what she is doing and works very well with me. I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

I was quite fearful to come to the dentist. I already knew I had a lot of cavities. Dr Rahbar made me feel at ease and comfortable. I was terrified of getting a shot which is why I would never go to the dentist. I was pleasantly surprised when dr Rahbar gave me 3 shots and I did not feel a thing. I had a lot of work done and dr Rahbar made me feel very comfortable. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013