Ratings for Dr. Kevin L. Yoder

I also was seeing Dr. Bruce Yoder whe always did a good job. Dr. Keven Yoder should be avoided. My experience involved Dr. Bruce Yoder doing a Crown prep and then allow Keven to do the temp. Keven could not accomplish this procedure correctly and several days later I came back with pain and complained. Dr. Bruce Yoder fixed Keven's work. Dr. Bruce Yoder said his son is new to this. I went back one more time and waited a long time. He seemed arrogant and treated his Office Manager Mary Jane poorly. Mary Jane was the reason we gave Keven another chance. I heard later he fired her.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2018

.....................................................

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Dr. Kevin Yoder is an excellent Dentist, knowledgeable and he & his office staff provide excellent service. I was a patient for a number of years with his father, Dr Bruce Yoder, and feel that his son has done a great job of stepping in and taking over his father's dental practice. Yes, Bruce Yoder and Kevin Yoder's personalities are a bit different, which is to be expected. They are both extremely competent dentists. I feel totally confident with my care being turned over to Dr. Kevin Yoder. His recommmendations and care plan about my dental care has been very professional, well thought out and I have absolutely no complaints. I highly recommend him as a dentist.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Today, I went into see Dr. Kevin Yoder for a tooth that recently broke and started to cause overwhelming pain. My family and I have been patients of Dr. Bruce Yoder for as long as I can remember and have never had a bad experience with him or any of his staff. He was always incredibly gentle and would explain everything as he went, keeping our nerves at ease. We were sad to hear of his retirement but happy to know that his son, Dr. Kevin Yoder, would be taking over the practice. I have nothing but great things to say about Kevin. He has his father's gentle touch and it would appear that Kevin has paid great attention to the details of his father's work growing up because his knowledge and professionalism couldn't be more on point. I am so happy and relieved to know that I will remain a patient of the Yoder practice for many years to come and I will always be grateful for the kindness and professionalism shown by staff who work there.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

My Father has been seeing Kevin's Father, Bruce for many years and was very satisfied with him. Then Kevin took over for his Father when he recently graduated. My Father went in for a tooth to be pulled only to be there for over two hours until Kevin finally decided he was incompetent and called his Father to come in and get the tooth out! I will not be taking my Father to see Dr. Yoder again unless it's Bruce!

Submitted September 11, 2013