World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Marjan Nejad

Dr. Nejad is a fabulous dentist. She is kind and caring and will listen to your concerns. Also very gentle and painless!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Marjan Nejad's response
So glad you had a great experience! Thank you so much for the positive feedback!

Submitted October 27, 2017

Best doctor ever love her so much had the greatest time

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Dr. Marjan Nejad's response
Awe, thank you! We truly strive to change the way people feel about visiting the dentist. We want to give people a reason to smile.

Submitted October 27, 2017

Great Dentist! She not only told me what I needed but she showed me and made sure I understood what I needed. She was really gentle and I would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone!!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr. Marjan Nejad's response
Thank you for the kind words. We do our best to make all patients comfortable and informed participants in their dental health and wellness.

Submitted October 27, 2017

Let's separate rating of the dental practice, Horizon Modern Dentistry, from the dentist, Dr. Nejad. The negative reviewer is correct that the practice tries hard to upsell and is deceptive. But it's the consumers' responsibility to select services. The practice has on-site digital crown measurement and milling so the crown is truly custom, no goo to make a mold, wait 2 weeks for it to come back... My new crown took 90 minutes total including x-ray, examination, making the crown, refining it and installation. The practice's partnership with My Smile no-interest payment plan was helpful. Dr. Nejad was attentive, helpful, explained well and careful. She graciously fulfilled my requests for small services at no charge. SHE IS NO LONGER WITH HORIZON MODERN DENTISTRY. I would like to find her because she's a good dentist. I highly recommend her work.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Dr. Marjan Nejad's response
Thank you so much, Dr Nejad is a brilliant compassionate dentist. Different offices have different treatment philosophy's. Dr Nejad has long since opened her own practice which better reflects her appropriately conservative and compassionate treatment planning.

Submitted October 27, 2017

I saw Marjan Nejad on October 1, 2012 for a routine cleaning. I was told I needed deep cleaning on four teeth in two quadrants. Cost to me $155.00 every three months. I declined treatment and went for a second opinion. Come to find out I don’t need deep cleaning on any of my teeth. The tooth with the deepest pocket that may need to be deep cleaned in the future is not even one of the teeth Marjan Nejad wanted to deep clean now. I wonder how many of her existing patients are currently and unwittingly being subjected to and charged for un-necessary procedures. Seriously I don’t want this dentist victimizing more trusting patients. See "filtered" reviews on YELP for Horizon Modern Dentistry. Business model is upsell/oversell unnecessary procedures.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

Dr. Marjan Nejad's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Marjan Nejad has been in the dental field for over 12 years; first as a registered dental hygienist and then completing her dream, she attended the dental school at the Arizona School of Dentistry and Oral Health. Dr. Nejad stays up to date with the latest in dental technology; she is patient, gentle and respectful of her patient's time, clinically meticulous and all around amazing.

Medicaid / Medi-Cal