Ratings for Dr. Firas G. Yacoub

Sarcastic, sadistic, caused undo trauma to jaw and bone , temporary denture too large and totally useless. I had to find another dentist to fix the mess he made of my upper jaw....had to get all new molds ..xrays..etc. After being rated and paying in cash for extractions ..which he BUTCHERED me..and paid for temporary denture that never fit from time he readjusted it..so it wouldn't.. Punitive and judgemental staff..if you're not a Metro family or friends or metro advantage member..or just judged unworthy..they WILL DISFIGURE you and cause uneeded trauma, pain and infection. The suction was lying on the FILTHY floor.. after sitting 3 hrs in chair while he went from pt. To pt. Working simultaneously on us...and then being paraded around..jokingly, mockingly...look at her teeth! He rushed me out..telling me hold the non fitting denture in my bleeding mouth..and bled I did and they offered NO solutions and were satisfied..maiming me..mocking me and ripping me off for my money and well-being. Criminal the way all the Dr.s and staff treat ppl at Metro.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015