Ratings for Dr. Quyen Dang

Dr. Dang is very gentle, caring, extremely efficient and diligent doctors. I had 4 implants placed at one visit and I did not swell, due to his recommended prescriptions, nor did I experience much pain. He is wonderful at follow-up and genuinely cares about his patients and his work. He has such wonderful office staff and they greatly respect their boss. Everyone in the office is very nice and helpful, from the front desk to the financial coordinator to the assistants. I will highly recommend Optimal Dental Center to all of my friends and family members.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Our entire family has been seeing Dr. Dang since 2004 and we would not even consider going anywhere else. Scheduling appointments is easy, front desk staff is friendly and responsive (which is not the case with so many other practices!) and Dr. Dang is a true professional with years of practice. He is a man of few words, but is a gentle and knowledgeable doctor. We see doctor Dang for regular visits as well as I just recently got my adult braces put on. The treatment plan was clear and I am progressing through my treatment just as planned. As some of the other doctors wanted to pull my teeth to make room, Dr. Dang found creative ways to not do that which I really appreciated. On top of it all, his treatment plan was cost effective as well and I am progressing quicker than some of my friends who are using different doctors! So all in all, we would (and have) recommend this office to any of our family and friends!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012