Ratings for Dr. Alberto Ambriz

Met with Dr. Ambriz to talk about my two front teeth-they are a little shorter than I would like them to be, but I have never corrected them since I do not want them to look fake (like most people in the city with the big crazy block teeth) I heard about this Dr. though a friend who told me he has new technology that creates veneers so they look really natural. I went last week and at the consultation he actually put product on my teeth so I could actually see right away what it would look like if I went ahead with the procedure. It was pretty amazing and I was really impressed with him (since most dentists make me nervous and also are not able to show you what your results will look like in person) but he was very understanding and listened to my concerns-and was able to give me a solid understanding of the process and what to expect (visually also). I am definitely excited to go back to his office. When I do the procedure I will write about the results. Great experience.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014