Ratings for Dr. Sirisha Bhandaru

My dentist experience with Dr Sirisha Bhandaru at the Keller Springs, Carrollton,TX location was very poor. The supporting staff was efficient, but Dr Bhandaru was very unprofessional and not willing to accept accountability for the inefficient and inadequate dental care provided. When my dental issue was not fixed but recurred due to her former colleague not making the correct decision as how to treat my tooth issue, she insisted on my paying additonal dental charges for her to correct the issue as oppose to providing the correct tooth repair and making it right. What added insult to injury was that she and the former dentist (now retired) both agreed the first procedure was not the right choice to repair my tooth issue, but then they both agreed to charge additional fees to correct the error made. I will NEVER trust her dental work for me or my family again. Very dissatisfied customer.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014