Ratings for Dr. Alevtina Malakova

Went to this dentist because of an infected gum, and she provided no help. Just cleaned my tooth and told me it would get better in a few days. Was told to come back in if the pain did not improve in 2-3 days. Refused to give any sort of antibiotics or treat the area. Then had the gall to call and check on me the next day when I was obviously still in pain. They asked me to come in, despite my having mentioned that it would be very hard for me to come back due to my work and family obligations. I felt very rushed and poorly cared for. The only good part was they saw me quickly. They seemed very concerned about my ability to pay for things, despite having 2 forms of dental insurance, having been there before (and never had an issue with paying) and being financially comfortable enough that I indicated I was not concerned about the cost as long as they treated my tooth. They did 3 quick fillings, but they seem shoddy. Next to one of them there is still an obvious brown spot of decay, you would think they would have removed. I used to like this dentist, but now would never return. Glad I had this experience before I sent my mother to them--I would have felt awful!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Very nice person, but you can tell she's still wet behind the ears. When it comes to your teeth, you really need experience. Keep practicing and get better one day, just not on my teeth.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Great dentist. She is very sweet,gently and honest.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013