Ratings for Dr. Michael Kaliko

Dr. Kaliko has been a great help with my knee pain after my motorcycle accident. I am healing well and plan to get back on the road soon. Dr. Kaliko was attentive and provided great service. I would definitely recommend doctor Kaliko if you struggling with pain and need help.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Dr.kaliko Was very helpful in helping to relieve my back pain. Although I was very skeptical of the results. I keep going back for adjustments on a regular basis to relieve stress and tightness in my back and shoulders. I have to say the staff was very pleasant as well.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

Dr. Kaliko is one on the most amazing people I have ever met. He is kind, caring and is very helpful. Anytime I have an issue or one of my friends needs help, I refer them to Dr. Kaliko. His office is very inviting and comfortable. His staff is always pleasent and kind. His office is also very easy to get to. I recommend Dr. Kaliko to anyone who needs a chiropractic guru who is sweet, kind, and very good at what he loves. He is worth every second of your time!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012