Ratings for Dr. James D. Parker

I received an upper cervical adjustment and it greatly helped my headaches. Another benefit is I suffer from insomnia and after a couple of adjustments I would still wake up in the middle of the night but I was able to get back to sleep. Dr. Parker is a great dr.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2012

Dr Parker was treating me and my 8 year old son. I had just had a baby and felt as if my tailbone and pelvis were out of alignment and in just 2 visits I was back to normal. My son had sustained a back injury from jumping on a trampoline and it was affecting his day to day activity. Again, after only 2 visits he was up and running, so happy that his back felt better. Dr Parker is extremly knowledgable and makes you feel so comfortable and at ease. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

Had an excellent life-changing experience with Dr. Parker. He re-engaged some back muscles that haven't been working well for years! I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Dr. James D. Parker's Credentials

• Western States College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 2011)