Ratings for Dr. Keith D. Meyer

This practitioner is unethical and misleading. I would not recommend his services.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I find the comment regarding treatment "at your home" interesting since his license has been suspended for neglect and improper record keeping by the WSDOH. He has been remanded to work in a licensed office under the tutelage of a licensed/insured practitioner. I am a survivor of a dissected carotid artery due to one of K. Meyer's adjustments. He took no responsibility and left me bankrupt both physically and financially. I consider him to be highly unethical. I would encourage you to vet him closer by check the DOH website.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

This man is a true healer. If you need help, go to him. If you don't, you are cheating yourself. I have been to about 20 chiropractors in my time and he is not just the best, he is the best by a mile.

Submitted October 2, 2013

Effective, knowledge-based treatment at your home. Keith will explain why he's doing something and takes the time to really make sure you understand your treatment and options.

Submitted April 2, 2012