Ratings for Dr. Andrea Javersak

She's the best! She has helped me to understand why I'm having the problems and what I need to do to on my side to help from having so much pain as well as giving the best chiropractic care I have ever received !! Highly highly recommend !

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I have taken my family to Dr Andrea for a long time. I Don't trust just anyone with their care! I have 2 teen athletes that are constantly needing attention. Dr. Andrea NEVER fails to get my kids in the same day I ask. My daughter hurt her back tumbling and couldn't get in to see another chiropractor we had been seeing for years. A friend recommended we see Dr. Andrea. We left our long time chiropractor because we felt such a connection with Dr. Andrea. My kids LOVE her. Her office if very tidy and she has more equipment (not to mentions knowledge) to deal with anything, anyone could possibly need! Thank you Dr. Andrea for your constant dedication to our family and to this community!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

My nine-year-old daughter is a gymnast and request weekly to go see her because she adjust her and such a gentle way that is not intimidating and helps her back and neck feel better plus she has not had any ankle or knee problems since we have started going to Dr. Andrea . She had extreme allergies and asthma and she is not on daily medications now for either one . The staff and facility are 100% professional and clean and I would recommend her to anyone of any age .

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

She's amazing! Extremely clean office and friendly staff. I have received the best chiropractic care from Andrea. My sciatica and lower back pain are gone thanks to her. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I really benefited from my adjustment. Thanks Dr. Andrea.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Pleasant, positive adjustments. She stays current on new techniques.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

She took the time to help me understand and feel better. I have never felt better.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

She was timely in getting me in and friendly. Hours of operation were very limiting and seemed to change which became unworkable as I had difficulty being able to schedule in advance or get in at a time that was fit my work schedule. There was little attention it seemed given to a patient during the actual office visit. She spent little time in making an assessment or in actual adjustment. I was charged a really high amount to my insurance for things not discussed that would be billed and then billed for remainder not paid. Very overpriced for the quality and type of service provided. I will not be returning as I found a better chiropractor who does not over bill and spends time ensuring adjustments are correct.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Wonderful place and wonderful atmosphere to get the help you need to start feeling better!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

The one comment in favor Andrea is even more erroneous looking than the ones below it. There's NOTHING 5 star perfect about either Javersak.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014