Ratings for Dr. Jeanne T. Hubbuch

I took my 10 year old son to see Dr. Hubbuch. She placed him on some sort of lyme medication. He stopped walking a week later and has not walked in 14 months. Dr. Hubbuch has not called or made any attempt to inquire about him. We've been in and out of hospitals for the past 14 months with not one phone call from her to find out how he is. It took us a week of calling her to get him in when he was in terrible joint pain, and when we finally met with her she was completely overwhelmed and didn't know what to do. We spent three days in the emergency at MGH and she couldn't be reached. Be forewarned.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Awful. She doesn't care about her patients with Lyme disease. She showed up an hour later to our appointment. She has a monopoly for treating Lyme disease patients and charges $300-500 per visit and that doesn't include the prescriptions. It just hurts my heart seeing doctors like her to be honest

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Dr Hubbuch is a very knowledgable and caring dr. She listens. I do agree with others that her office staff (of one) is very rude and over worked.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

I was really impressed with this doctor. She answered her phone promptly and was very caring and generous with her information about my tick bite. I cant wait to meet her in person!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

Dr. Hubbuch is fantastic! She also will see children with tick borne illness and PANDAS. My child and I have been coming here for years. Email is the best way to get through.her Secretary has a problem with her voice, I think it could be confused for being unhappy. She has been more than kind and helped me with several issues above and beyond.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Dr. Hubbuch listened and read all of the chronology I had prepared. After 12 months of sickness and numerous doctors and exams, she recognized that I obviously have an illness that is probably an infection. She ordered the appropriate tests that other doctors don't even know about or won't perform. I felt that she is interested in helping me to get well, and is in this with me, as a team working to identify what is wrong and correct it. It is difficult to pay out-of-pocket, but worth it if you have grown frustrated with trying to navigate the 'system'.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

I don't know where all these positive ratings are coming from. She's one of the rudest,most unprofessional doctors I've ever been to. Even though theres only a few llmd's in mass , i still cannot recommend her. Horrible experience,will not be going back.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

was the only doctor who accurately diagnosed my son, and she has been placed to stabilize and allow my son to tolerate an overcome his chemical injuries.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Dr Hubbuch is the best MD I have ever dealt with. She is unhurried and takes as much time as needed with all her patients and returns calls. She is extremely knowledgable with Lyme Disease and is not afraid to treat or advocate for her patients. Well worth the money.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011