Ratings for Dr. Sev M. Kessler

Best Chiropractor in this area. Great staff very friendly an knowledgable!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

I have been using Dr. Kessler for a few months now and feel great! I was always fearful of going to a chiropractor but am glad I chose Dr. Kessler as my Chiropractor. I've never been at a Doctors office where the doctor sits you down at his desk and goes over your x-rays and care plan with you. You can tell that he really cares about you and how you are feeling and is very professional and provides the best advice. I have seen him close to 20 times and have yet to wait to be seen by him. I was pretty nervous at my first appointment with him and he did a great job of calming my nerves and explainign what would happen, when, and why and I appreciate that. I would recommend Dr. Sev Kessler to anyone who is looking for a great Chiropractor.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Dr. Kessler has been my chiropractor for 2 years now. Since becoming my chiropractor, I have noticed an astounding improvement in my quality of life. My immune system is extremely strong, I sleep better at night, and the headaches that were plaguing the majority of my days have subsided to virtually nonexistent. Dr. Kessler also treated me throughout the course of my first pregnancy, and there were many days that I would not have been able to get through without his care and expertise! If you are looking for someone who can treat a multitude of ailments for everyone in your family, Dr. Kessler is the chiropractor to see!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013