Ratings for Dr. Jonathan C. Everett

I was first impressed by Dr. Everett's wife, she answered the phone and was so helpful. They did not have an available appointment that day but since I was in such pain she put me on hold and asked Dr. Everett if they could stay through their lunch to see me. Who does that these days? I've been to many chiropractors through the years but Dr. Everett was the first doctor I've been to that actually took the time to explain my problem and tell me what "we" were going to do to fix it. After 2 months of working with him he took new x-rays and did another exam. We sat down and compared the results on my next appointment. It was amazing to see the change I had had in such a short time. I'm now on maintenance care coming in 1 to 2 times a month and I'm pain free and completely off my blood pressure and pain medications. I feel better and more energetic than I have in years. I have recommended him to all of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013