Ratings for Dr. Timothy R. Marsh

Dr. Marsh is really awesome dr he explains very well you can feel comfy around him you can trust him he speaks softly to calm you down or have any doubts not of him but first time surgery ๐Ÿ™‚ I surely rate Dr marsh much more than #5 but 10 or more ! ๐Ÿ™‚Ty Dr Marsh ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ’œ

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Excellent surgeon. Knowledgeable and professional. Have seen him many times without complaints.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

my rating is so low because ive had nothing but pain and suffering since he worked on my hernia, having him for a surgeon was the worst thing thats ever happened to me,

flag | Submitted October 19, 2013

I would like to tell anyone who maybe thinking of surgery with Dr. Marsh, that he is the most considerate doctor I have ever met. He is wonderful with the family explaining everything, keeps the family informed when the patient is undergoing surgery. He takes his profession very seriously and is meticulous about recovery.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

I used Dr. Marsh as a second opinion after a doctor wanted to take out 12 to 18 inches of my colon for a 1/4 inch adenoma setting at the entrance to my appendix. This would have kept me of work about 6 weeks. I was able to get just a modified appendectomy and was off work only 2 weeks. Thanks.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

He is very good in what he does and he is a very great doctor. :) He had me fixed up and doing well in no time

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

Dr. Marsh is an excellent doctor with a fine bedside manner. He exudes confidence, has a great sense of humor, and an excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

I spent 17 day's in the hospital for gallstone pancreatitis, during which I had surgery to remove the gallbladder and stones by Dr. Marsh. After which I spent another 73 day's in 2 other hospitals recovering from complications from the surgery and almost a year under U. of M. hospital doctors follow-up care.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2008

Dr. Timothy R. Marsh's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in West Branch, MI