Ratings for Dr. Kyu H. Kim

I went to Dr. Kim 2 days ago complaining of a severe sore throat,fever of 100.9 degrees, muscle aches and severe lethargy,all of which had been going on for four days.He tries to tell me that my problem is allergies.I'm a nurse,and I know that alergies dont cause high fevers,severe sore throats, etc.He refused to test me for strep and said I dont need antibiotics because it would give me a yeast infection.The next day feeling even worse, I called up to see if he would call in a prescription antibiotic,he refused and told me I needed to go to the emergency room. Nonetehless,I go to a different doctor that day, and explain my symptoms.The first thing they do is test me for strep throat, and by golly, thats my problem.They couldnt belive that teh quack dr.kim hadnt even considered a strep culture. I've heard numerous complaitns of this nature about him.He has completely no idea what he is talking about and I dont think he should be allowed to practice. Worst doctor I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2006

Dr. Kyu H. Kim's Credentials

• Yonsei Univ, Coll Of Med, Sudai-Moon-Ku, Seoul, So Korea (Grad. 1963)