Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth B. Halper

Great doc- goes the extra mile. Would highly recommend for any psychoeducational assessments for academic accomodations.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2012

My daughter was struggling in school and Dr. Halper was able to figure out exactly what was going on and gave us the information and resources to really fix the problem. She is warm, timely, and competent. I have already recommended her to 2 other mom's in my daughter's school.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

I am very happy with my experiences with Dr. Asefi. I will continue to see her. She is kind, understanding, compassionate, and adept at helping me understand things I did not think of before. You will not be disappointed by the level of competency or professionalism. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

Dr. Halper-Asefi did a great job with my 8 year old. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

I wanted my 8 yr. old son evaluated for certain disabilites privately. I did not get the answers I came in for. Her evaluations were not very detailed but just general and I didn't feel it was personalized for just my son.

Submitted February 28, 2012

Dr. Halper was very helpful in many ways. She gave me valuable resources for my son over the phone. Later when I made an appointment she fit me in on a tight schedule. She did a great job working with my son and providing us with an accurate assessment of his abilities. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011