Ratings for Dr. Peter C. Solon

He is very unprofessional. I am glad to see that his license was suspended. He should never be allowed to practice again in Colorado or anywhere else.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

LICENSE SUSPENDED again in Colorado (3/9/2017). Convicted of 3 counts of telephone harrassment (threat/obscene) (9/7/2016). This is not the behavior of a caring, trusted therapist.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

He is insane! VERY immature as well. He is the one who needs serious help...

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Immediately from the start he was aggressive and threatening. Instead of replying to a communication like a mature adult I was received with threats and unprofessionalism. This "doctor" has an attitude problem and reacts to situations like a high school teen-ager. He does not have the temperament what-so-ever to be telling other people about their mental health issues. Dr. Solon should be the one laying on the couch.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

This guy was a total quack. He gave the worst advice, and clearly needed much more help than I did.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

WARNING! DO NOT SEE THIS PSYCHOLOGIST! I come to wonder how he even earned that title. I can only assume he earned his license online because I don't think any legitimate psych administrator would consider him suitable to be handed one in person. He is pretty much the most ARROGANT person I've ever met. If you look below you can see that he had 4 five star ratings on the same day. He probably made the other five stars as well. Would love to make more low ratings to balance out his fake ratings, but I rather not let this poor excuse of a doctor waste any more of my time; hopefully not your either.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

I can't help but wonder if he wrote some of these reviews himself. He treated me very unkindly and made me feel horrible about myself. Called me a liar and told me my life is "a f****** mess" and made me feel like I would never be okay without his help. I can't believe he is successfully in practice.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Dr Solon is a strange person. Very judgemental. Egotistical. I am shocked by the positive reviews. I saw him for 3 weeks and he was often unreliable. He made me feel like an awful person and acused me of being judgmental.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I love this psychologist. Over the years, I've worked with so many therapist but I now realise, therapy really never helped me. It was just a place to unload. Until I met Dr. Solon, that is. I'm finally achieving my goals. Dr. Solon is...selfless. It's like he disappears. He's there 100% for you. And he cares about me...he wants me to do well. When I think about him, I weep.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

I've been working with Dr. Solon for two and a half years and achieved all my goals. We're about to terminate. The qualities that stand out: He's unusually gentle, kind and probably the most sensitive therapist I've worked with. Thumbs up.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014