Ratings for Dr. Peter C. Solon

Stay away!!! I could write a book for what happened in the week following 1 viset. Harrasment, verbal abuse, accusing me of things that never occurred. I'm scared for myself and others. Official police reports have been made for this total delusional freak.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2017

He was very weird, unprofessional and somewhat demanding. I would give him negative stars if I could. DO NOT see this therapist. He will be a waste of your time and energy, I guarantee you that.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Unprofessional, argumentive. He needs the therapy.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

He is very unprofessional. I am glad to see that his license was suspended. He should never be allowed to practice again in Colorado or anywhere else.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

LICENSE SUSPENDED again in Colorado (3/9/2017). Convicted of 3 counts of telephone harrassment (threat/obscene) (9/7/2016). This is not the behavior of a caring, trusted therapist.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

He is insane! VERY immature as well. He is the one who needs serious help...

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Immediately from the start he was aggressive and threatening. Instead of replying to a communication like a mature adult I was received with threats and unprofessionalism. This "doctor" has an attitude problem and reacts to situations like a high school teen-ager. He does not have the temperament what-so-ever to be telling other people about their mental health issues. Dr. Solon should be the one laying on the couch.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

This guy was a total quack. He gave the worst advice, and clearly needed much more help than I did.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

WARNING! DO NOT SEE THIS PSYCHOLOGIST! I come to wonder how he even earned that title. I can only assume he earned his license online because I don't think any legitimate psych administrator would consider him suitable to be handed one in person. He is pretty much the most ARROGANT person I've ever met. If you look below you can see that he had 4 five star ratings on the same day. He probably made the other five stars as well. Would love to make more low ratings to balance out his fake ratings, but I rather not let this poor excuse of a doctor waste any more of my time; hopefully not your either.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

I can't help but wonder if he wrote some of these reviews himself. He treated me very unkindly and made me feel horrible about myself. Called me a liar and told me my life is "a f****** mess" and made me feel like I would never be okay without his help. I can't believe he is successfully in practice.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015