Ratings for Dr. Lena Agree

I felt truly heard and understood by Dr. Agree. She is very easy to talk to. She answers any questions I have and never makes me feel silly for asking. I was diagnosed with depression a long time ago, and I am finally getting the help I need.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Dr. Agree is a excellent and professional psychologist. She actively listens to what I have to say every session and helps me to reflect on the possible causes of my daily anxiety. She has been absolutely life changing and I would recommend her to any business professionals in high stress careers.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Dr. Agree took so much time to understand my struggles, how I felt and what I was thinking. I felt so respected. She has a way of listening and asking questions that really helped me to expand my self-awareness and feel better in the process, even with the most complicated situations. I would recommend her without hesitation.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

I found Dr. Agree because I was looking for someone to help me with my abandonment issues that kept coming up and causing me great anxiety and depression. I was referred to her by my then-current therapist who wasn’t really able to help me with this problem. She recommended Dr. Agree because she was supposed to be an expert at abandonment and similar issues. Well she sure is! Through working with her I was able to effectively address the abandonment fears and all of the “crazy” moods and experiences I was having. I would strongly recommend Dr. Agree to anyone looking for help with difficult issues.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

So professional, kind and knowledgeable. Not at all "fluffy" - she really helped me analyze things effectively.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Helped me with my motivation issues tremendously. Invaluable knowledge and understanding.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Empathetic and very knowledgeable Warm and inviting office reflects her personality

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017