Ratings for Dr. David A. Maroof

Excellent Neuro Psychologist. Very knowledgeable, caring, great personality, and made me feel very comfortable. I would recommend Dr. D. Maroof to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr. Maroof is very knowledgeable and thorough. He made me feel very at ease and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Dr. Maroof was an incredible psychologist, who in a few minutes understood the situation. He was easy to talk to and a great listener, his level of knowledge was beyond the norm. We feel so comfortable with him and I felt inmediate trust. I would recommende him to anyone that I know. He was a blessing.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

What a breath of fresh air. Not only was this the easiest process of getting in To see a doctor . Dr Maroof was patient and kind and really listened to my son and his struggles. The appointment was quick and efficient . I would recommend him to anyone who feels like doctors these days don't take their time with you this was the old fashioned family feel . Also very simple and easy to find and close to all major areas .

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Inspiring smile. He got me exactly what I wanted at a reasonable price and in a reasonable amount of time. He's clearly had the best training ever, which is why he's the best at his job because he doesn't talk very well for a Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I am a second year university student. My first year went really bad, I couldn't focus in class, I didn't get the topics as quickly as my peers, and when it came to tests, even after multiple hours in the tutoring lab, I still couldn't finish my tests. So my first year program advisor told me to go get checked out, and that's where I met Dr. David A. Maroof. Dr. Maroof was able to identify and diagnose me within the first five minutes of talking to me, but just to make sure, he gave me a bearable amount of tests to test my brains processing speed, my ability to stay focused, among other things. He discovered that he was right and that I have a few learning disabilities. Together we where able to contact my schools disability services and now I am receiving more help and I'm doing alot better in school. Thanks to Dr. Maroof's help and quick work, I was able to get everything registered and done with in time for the new semester.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

“Exceptional” is the word to describe Dr. Maroof. I came to Dr. Maroof due to having severe memory loss, cognitive issues, ADD and Systemic lupus erythematosus; which are affecting my brain. From my first phone call to getting my test results and thereafter, Dr. Maroof has made sure he was available to answer all of my questions. He is very kind, punctual, patient and easy to talk candidly with. Although the test was long and at times difficult, Dr. Maroof made me feel at ease while administering it. I would highly recommend Dr. Maroof, as you will likely not find a better Neuropsychologist with the added bonus of being John Hopkins trained in the area. Thank you Dr. Maroof you’re the best!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Dr. Maroof is an awesome doctor he administrated my Adhd evaluation and it was a pleasure sharing 4 hours with him. He was very professional, funny and thoughtful.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

I was so pleased with my experience with Dr. Maroof. I was unsure and anxious about what was going to happen during my scheduled appointment and he made sure I relaxed during the entire visit. I was meeting a complete stranger and I knew within a few minutes that I had met an excellent doctor and individual. Because of that, I felt very comfortable and willing to speak honestly about my thoughts and concerns. He made sure all my questions were answered and he also must allocate plenty of time with each patient because he never rushed me or gave me an impression that he needed to move on to another patient. I will recommend Dr. Maroof every time I get an opportunity. I have also shared my experience with friends and colleagues, so I believe they will remember and come to me if they need a referral for someone they know.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2012

I went to Dr. Maroof for some testing to help confirm a diagnosis of ADHD from my primary care physician. I was quite surprised when upon reaching his office via telephone I was given his personal cell phone number to call instead. Dr. Maroof returned my call within minutes, explained some basic details about the testing and set up an appointment with me on the spot. At the appointment he was extremely personable, knowledgeable and helpful. He even got a few chuckles out of me! He went incredibly far in ensuring all of my questions were answered after the test. For my follow-up to go over my test results he was thorough and took time to explain each test, why it was done and my results. Also, he went well out of his way in finding highly-regarded psychologists for referrals, even going so far as to call the head of the Neuropsychology department from Florida Hospital to get recommendations. I would wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Maroof to any of my friends or family.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012