Ratings for Dr. David A. Maroof

We have nothing, but excellent things to say about Dr. Maroof. We have never experienced a more caring, kind, patient, compassionate, and knowledgeable physician. He knows his stuff! He said he knew exactly the type of brain damage (PBA) my husband suffered from his strokes; and this was before he gave him the tests which did confirm what he thought. He is such a compassionate doctor he even called us himself after the recent Hurricane to see if we were okay and if I needed any help (since my husband wasn't able). This is unheard of! I've never had a doctor call me directly before. Usually it is their staff. We can not say enough good things about him. The TRUE meaning of what a doctor should be. If we only had more like him in the medical field today. So may doctors don't even want to listen to you. I would HIGHLY recommend (and I already have) him to anyone needing his type of medical assistance. #1 in our book! He could teach other physicians a few things!!!!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Dr. Maroof was patient, knowledgable and kind. He listened carefully, and helped ease my worried mind. Best physician experience in terms of making me feel like a person and not a part on an assembly line.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Excellent Neuro Psychologist. Very knowledgeable, caring, great personality, and made me feel very comfortable. I would recommend Dr. D. Maroof to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr. Maroof is very knowledgeable and thorough. He made me feel very at ease and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Dr. Maroof was an incredible psychologist, who in a few minutes understood the situation. He was easy to talk to and a great listener, his level of knowledge was beyond the norm. We feel so comfortable with him and I felt inmediate trust. I would recommende him to anyone that I know. He was a blessing.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

What a breath of fresh air. Not only was this the easiest process of getting in To see a doctor . Dr Maroof was patient and kind and really listened to my son and his struggles. The appointment was quick and efficient . I would recommend him to anyone who feels like doctors these days don't take their time with you this was the old fashioned family feel . Also very simple and easy to find and close to all major areas .

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Inspiring smile. He got me exactly what I wanted at a reasonable price and in a reasonable amount of time. He's clearly had the best training ever, which is why he's the best at his job because he doesn't talk very well for a Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I am a second year university student. My first year went really bad, I couldn't focus in class, I didn't get the topics as quickly as my peers, and when it came to tests, even after multiple hours in the tutoring lab, I still couldn't finish my tests. So my first year program advisor told me to go get checked out, and that's where I met Dr. David A. Maroof. Dr. Maroof was able to identify and diagnose me within the first five minutes of talking to me, but just to make sure, he gave me a bearable amount of tests to test my brains processing speed, my ability to stay focused, among other things. He discovered that he was right and that I have a few learning disabilities. Together we where able to contact my schools disability services and now I am receiving more help and I'm doing alot better in school. Thanks to Dr. Maroof's help and quick work, I was able to get everything registered and done with in time for the new semester.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

“Exceptional” is the word to describe Dr. Maroof. I came to Dr. Maroof due to having severe memory loss, cognitive issues, ADD and Systemic lupus erythematosus; which are affecting my brain. From my first phone call to getting my test results and thereafter, Dr. Maroof has made sure he was available to answer all of my questions. He is very kind, punctual, patient and easy to talk candidly with. Although the test was long and at times difficult, Dr. Maroof made me feel at ease while administering it. I would highly recommend Dr. Maroof, as you will likely not find a better Neuropsychologist with the added bonus of being John Hopkins trained in the area. Thank you Dr. Maroof you’re the best!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Dr. Maroof is an awesome doctor he administrated my Adhd evaluation and it was a pleasure sharing 4 hours with him. He was very professional, funny and thoughtful.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013