Ratings for Dr. Cathy O'Neil

Please never retire Dr O'Neil! There will never be another Doctor that can can come close to the excellent care that you give your patients. You are also non-judgemental, kind compassionate and take all concerns seriously and help solve the issues. Our family can't say enough positive things about this Doctor and we have been blessed to end up with Dr O'Neil as our Family doctor for the past 25 years.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

Dr. O'Neil is punctual and very pleasant. She has plenty of time for her patients when she is with them, but there is seldom any follow-up after blood work or after other tests. One is often left wondering if everything is ok and the onus is really on the patient to follow-up. She is good at making referrals with specialists, if needed. She also doesn't pretend to have expertise that she does not possess, which is an excellent attribute. Dr. O'Neil is s decent generalist.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

Amazing family doctor! Assessed my needs and had me out in no time.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr. O'Neil is an amazing doctor. She has ALWAYS found a solution for my problems. She is also a great counsellor. She takes her time with you and you will never feel rushed. She has always taken my health concerns seriously and has never brushed anything off. They always find appointment times for me and I will be so sad if she ever retires!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr. O'Neil is an amazing family physician. My entire family loves her! She is always on time - I cannot remember ever having a long wait. Lynne and Myrna return my calls promptly and are always able to find appointment times for me. Dr. O'Neil listens to your concerns attentively and pays attention to what you are saying. I cannot say enough good about Dr. O'Neil. I never want her to retire - I won't be able to find somebody remotely close to her. Thank you for caring, Dr. O'Neil!!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Cathy has the best bedside manner of any physician I have ever seen as a patient or worked with in Healthcare. I would not hesitate to recommend her although if you are going to book an appointment please don't take any important appointments that I might need in the future ;)

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

Dr.O'Neil is a terrific doctor who is very friendly and makes you feel comfortable. I switched from her only because it was too hard to schedule appointments that worked for me. Her hours have changed so much and you can never get a hold of anyone so I suspected she's leaving the business. She is a very nice, caring and helpful doctor.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2012

My family has been patients of Cathy's for 21+ years and I couldn't be happier. Personable, approachable, and always willing to listen. Absolutely cannot say anything remotely negtive, and Lynn and Myrna are wonderful too.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2012

Cathy is a very good doctor in my opinion. I have been a patient of hers since 1993. Unfortunately it has become increasingly difficult to get through on the telephone to her office since it seems to always go straight to voice mail and more often than not, does not allow you to leave a message. Phones only seem to be answered between 9 a.m. and noon and even then, go to voice mail more often than not. Her reduced hours make it frustrating to try to get an appointment at times, or just to get through on the phone. She is a great doctor, I just wished she worked a more regular office day like the rest of us. I also find one member of her staff to be somewhat abrupt with patients, like we are inconveniencing her by calling the office and taking up her time. I hope the reduction in hours does not mean Cathy will be retiring soon because that would be unfortunate since good doctors are so hard to find.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010

I have been seeing Cathy since 1994. She is "wonderful." I feel really lucky to have a GP like her. The only problem is she's too good so getting appointments is a challenge.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010