Ratings for Dr. Ana M. Sanchez

Aweful aweful aweful!!! She should have her license taken away from her !!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

For me she was great , I had been sick for years with fibroids that were supposed to be taken out by another Dr. Which didn't happen, he canceled my surgery . I went to Dr. .Sanchez and old me i needed a hysterectomy because my uterus was the size of a 5 month pregnancy , the fibroids were large also , I was in alot of pain an had other health issues , but dr. Sanchez I like to tell her she gave me my life back ,I'm 1 month post op an yes it still hurts an all , but that was the price I was willing to pay to get myself healthy again . Dr. Sanchez is my life saver ! Thanks Dr. Sanchez and Jeanette for all that you have done for me . Thank You , Teresa Menchaca Vargas

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

I hate this place especially because I wouldn't get much information during my pregnancy.i expected them to inform me,if you dont ask they won't inform you and when i had some doubts she would be in such a rush that she still wouldnt give me much information.She had her 2 daughter working during the summer and i thought that was really unprofessional because they would even attend her patients.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

She is a very rude doctor! Believe ratings! She cares about quantity and not quality. I had all my insurance covered before I made the appointment. She didn't have the paperwork and was scared she wouldn't be paid through my insurance but was willing to take my copay. Then after being told to get undressed she had the nerve to ask me to wait in the waiting room so the room could be used while I was on hold with my insurance! Incredible!!!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

I really like and trust Dr.Sanchez because she has experience more than 25 years and she really knows what she is doing. What I don`t like was; her office, the waiting room is small and mostly full. And she doesn`t have to much time for her patient. She is doing everything very quick and she doesn`t speak to much. But overall I think she really knows what she is doing and for me is that important. My ex ob was really very nice and took her time, the office was clean, the staff were nice... but because of her I have still problems with enuresis. I called her when I was on the way to hospital and she came after 2 hours, I couldn`t deliver my baby because we have waited for the doctor and when she came she made everything very quick and wrong because she was afraid, anyway. The office and the staff is for me not so important, for me comes the dr. at first. Thats why I`m very thankfull for her with my second pregnancy.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

I walked out after waiting for 45 minutes in the extremely crowded waiting room (pregnant women forced to stand up - no available seats) without even being acknowledged. In 45 min. they did not get around to asking for my insurance card, copayment, etc. The first and only time I actually saw Dr. Sanchez she was in and out of the examining room so fast that I did not even have time to think. I will not be going back there.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

Her bedside manners are terrible and I left her office very offended and stressed. Not only did she say, in other words, I'm getting old. She didn’t bother to ask me simple question that would have let her know what my life plans were. She at one point POINTS AT MY CHART, TO MY AGE, AND SAYS "BUT BY THE LOOK OF YOUR AGE YOUR TIME IS TICKING". She didnt bother asking if I had a reproductive problems, if I was a lesbian (i'm not), or if i even wanted children. I got scolded for asked for the patch. Then she kept pushing the pill. I explained that I dont do will with the pill. She didnt bother offering other options. She then ignored me and did the exam. after the exam was done and i was ready to leave I asked her what i was to do for birth control. She yelled at me saying that she already told me she wouldnt give me the patch. At this point I was upset. She said “if you want the patch you can go to Plan Parent Hood they will give it to you there”. Worst experience ever.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

I have been going to see Dr.ana sanchez for about 5 years now and she is a really good doctor and her staff is awesome and make you feel very comfortable

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

Staff is fine, but Dr. rushes through every appointment. I feel like I'm asking questions while she's ready to leave and am not getting her full attention. She has a very small and tight waiting room that is very uncomfortable to sit in. I'm pregnant and concerned that I may not continue to get the care I will be happy with....

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

I had a very healthy pregnancy thank God. The only thing that bothered me about my first experience of pregnancy and with Dr Sanchez is that it was always a long wait and a rush you out of the door as soon as she saw you. I can say that my check ups with her were less than 5 minutes every visit. She didn't really took the time to explain to me stuff that I didn't know about pregnancy. All my knowledge about pregnancy I learned it by going into the web or reading magazines or asking other pregnant women. I know she is a busy doctor but she should take a little more time with her patients.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

Dr. Ana M. Sanchez's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)