Ratings for Dr. Walter L. Taylor

Do not go here !!!!! Waste of time and money. Dirty office and doctor is horrible along with all the staff.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Doctor & Staff were rude. Doctor didn't appear interested in me as a patient. After three appointments I found another Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Spent an hour in waiting room. spent over 600 for first appt to barely be given any information and sent to get mri. Then refuse to even discuss mri without coming in for another expensive appt. even though i was told that they would call me once they came in to discuss. A big insurance scam

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

My first visit, he was very thorough and informative. He sent me for two expensive MRI studies. When my results came back, he walked into the room, told me no specifics on anything and recommended that I purchase wrist braces from the drug store and wear them at night. I don't think he was even in there five minutes. No discussion of my MRI results; no addressing of the issues I had come in there for which had nothing to do with my wrists, specifically. For this I paid a $50 co-payment. Big ripoff.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Dr. Taylor has been my neurologist since 1995. He is the kindest, compassionate doctor ever. He really listens to the patient, and gets to know them. i would give this doctor a thumbs-up.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

Dr. Walter L. Taylor's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Rockwall, TX