Ratings for Dr. Andrew H. Gabriel

HORRIBLE bedside manner and very rude! I would not recommend!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr. Gabriel has been wonderful to me and my husband, always a pleasure to see him. I have had him remove several cyst and fatty tumors and he always does the right thing. I give him a big thumbs up and the highest of ratings possible. Thank you Dr. Gabriel for being there when we need you. See you today.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Horrible bedmanner, asked "Why are you crying?" in a very uncompassionate manner, when in fact, a very serious condition exsisted, he did not catch.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010

very pleasant experience-- at least as pleasant as surgery can be.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

did not do very well with pain control, but surgery went great and I am very happy with the results

flag | Submitted January 12, 2009

Dr. Gabriel recommended an open breast biopsy for a mass in my breast, only to wake me up from the anesthesia without performing the surgery because he failed to reevaluate the mass or mark the location for the surgery. The hospital then made me sign the consent for surgery with a nurse "helping" me hold the pen because I was so groggy. Fortunately, my husband stopped the process when I asked for him and I didn't have the surgery after all. When I told Dr. Gabriel I wanted a second opinion, he sent me a certified letter stating we mutually agreed that he would no longer be treating me. Another surgeon told me a biopsy was unnecessary from the start.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2008

Dr. Gabriel may well have saved my life. He did my gall bladder surgery in Aug. 2005. I had been to 3 other doctors over 10 years time, was misdiagnosed-- and only got sicker and sicker. Dr. Rick Gephart (my GP) and Dr. Gabriel are my heroes! I am much better now. His staff were very helpful, absolutely wonderful-- and answered all my questions without rushing through the information. Surgery is stressful enough when you are sick and they were the best. I had surgery at 7:30 am and was back home at 12:30 a few hours later! Thank you so much.-mt

flag | Submitted January 9, 2008

IT IS IN MY OPINION THAT DR GABRIEL IS HIGHLY QUALIFIED IN HIS FIELD OF MEDICINE.I HAVE SEEN HIM SEVERAL TIMES AND HAVE NO COMPLAINTS.HE AND HIS STAFF ARE POLITE AND HIS OFFICES ARE VERY CLEAN. I WILL SEE HIM ANYTIME I NEEED MEDICAL TREATMENT IN HIS FIELD OF MEDICINE.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2007

Excellent Surgeon, Excellent human being.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2006

Dr. Andrew H. Gabriel's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1983)