Ratings for Dr. Samuel Gubernick

Plain and simple just a great doctor. Highly recommend doctor Gubernick, helped me a lot with my allergies. Great staff as well.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Used to live this Dr, but decided to part ways due to his inflexibility. They will not allow you to cancel an appointment, no matter the circumstance, and then it's very difficult to reschedule. I made the decision to request my child's medical records. Afterwards, I was given a letter that I needed to make an appointment in the next 30 days. When I didn't, I received a letter stating that he was withdrawing as my child's physician. Um, I know that, I fired you last month! No empathy or flexibility from Dr or office staff. Instead, comments about me being neglectful as a parent and threats to make me find another doctor. Well, I did and we're much happier.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Dr. Gubernick is knowledgable, but can't tolerate going to the office because of his miserable mean, hateful, ugly, wife Carol. She does not have a nice bone in her body.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

Great physician. Amazing with my daughter. Excellent info given always. Nursing staff top notch. The lady at front desk can be cold but no real interaction with her other than collecting copays so not a big deal.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

This man is a brilliant doctor. He reviews, listens and makes his own diagnosis on his own. He is WONDERFUL

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

This office and Doctor were amazing. I didn't wait long at all for my daughter (technically my screaming daughter). He was more informative in ONE visit then in 4 to another allergist. I am confident in him and in his experience. His patience with children (mine are special needs) and his office staffs tolerance was outstanding. This visit would have been a nightmare had they not been so awesome. He is going the extra mile to find out my daughters LEGITIMATE allergies. Very grateful. Office gets you in soon too, no 3 month waits here!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

DESK STAFF NOT ALWAYS NICE.NURSES ARE NICE. HAVE BEEN GOING TO HIM LONG TIME.NOT AS GOOD WITH OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS AS ME.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Staffs are very unfriendly and rude especially the black lady who works at front desk. all they care is about money. Most of people did not complain because gov't pay for their allergy shot. DON'T ever go to this office Please. You will be regret.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

Don't get me wrong, he somewhat knows his stuff, but his staff purely do not care and honestly a few of them are downright rude. The practice is very strict and will mail you somewhat-threatening letters if you don't follow their rules to a precise T. They are also known for calling pharmacies to see what scripts are/aren't being filled and will stop treatment for lack of follow-through. Don't go to get a shot on Thursday afternoon, you'll be waiting at least 45 minutes to get it. Also, CASH or CHECK only. Also, was sick in the spring for MONTHS, Dr. instead told me to go see my primary because he was "too busy with new patients", but when he finally took me in for an appointment after I had seen my primary and was still sick, he completely complained about the dosage of medication the primary doctor placed me on. Hello? That's why I called the SPECIALIST in the first place.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

A month ago we loved Dr G but we were dismissed as a patient because we clxd an appointment. My son was put through 2 rounds of allergy testing and was allergic to NOTHING. We went to an ENT and my son needed sinus surgery, the surery was done, and a netti pot was prescribed and voila, my sons symptoms are gone. So I called Dr G to cxl the appt. I was interrogated by the nurse. 2 weeks later I got a letter dismissing me and telling me that I was neglecting my sons health. My son is 100% now with a simple netti pot! Dr G lost his cash cow! BTW we're going to go to Dr Klemawesch too now.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

Dr. Samuel Gubernick's Credentials

• Southeastern College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Amerigroup